Вижте тези примерни мотивационни писма, които са написани за позицията на “Network Administrator”. Вземете най-доброто от тях и напишете вашето писмо, което ще ви спечели интервюто за работа.
Dear Hiring Authority,
As a computer professional with more than 15 years of experience providing client support services, I’m now focusing on using my recent training to manage various networking systems.
In the past, I have installed, configured, and maintained hardware and software such as Windows 95/98, Professional 2000 and Windows Server 2000. Most recently, though, I earned certifications for
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
• Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) for Windows 2000
• Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
In addition to my strong computer skills, I have an excellent background in working with customers and am especially skilled in building relationships, resolving problems and training new employees. I also work well under pressure and am used to meeting tight deadlines.
Currently I am looking for a position in network administration where I can offer my computer and interpersonal skills to a company that is facing new prospects.
Thank you in advance for your consideration.
Enclosure : Resume.
Dear Mr. Brooks:
In desktop support and as a network administrator, I handled a number of technical, maintenance, and support issues for the corporate and branch computers at S3 Business Techs. I configured and installed hardware, software, and peripherals—and diagnosed and troubleshot complications pertaining to the local area network (LAN). I worked with virus-protection software and utility programs, ensuring that company policies and procedures were followed and that each new feature addressed technological advancements.
Stepping up to the plate, you’ll discover that I’ve applied key performance by installing the LAN system at S3 Business Techs in only 7 months, saving $1.5 million in fines by integrating an EDI system and Ordernet mailboxes. I saved up to $256,000 the first year by implementing a self-help process for end users that eliminated the need for costly technical support on small problems.
Skills recap includes the following:
- Managed LAN network life cycles on a Windows platform, from software and hardware applications to equipment layout and technical support
- Have in-depth knowledge of LAN maintenance and troubleshooting, including desktop support, configuration, and workstation issues, from initial problem analysis to final end resolution
- Integrate amongst technical support, ensuring that multiple tasks and parallel deadlines are met and in line with technological advancements and company growth
- Contact me at (555) 555-5555 should you require clarification of my skills or would like to schedule a meeting time for us to discuss this position.
Victoria A. Future Attachment
Dear Ms. Brown:
I read with great interest your posting on Dice.com for a Senior Network Administrator. As my resume further details, my qualifications and skills appear to be an excellent fit
with your requirements:
• Over 7 years of providing quality network and system administration services, installing, configuring, and supporting functional and reliable networks of all sizes.
• Talent for network planning, design, and implementation; adept at identifying individual corporate and customer needs to deliver secure, reliable, and redundant
• Expert level of technical proficiency with numerous platforms, network protocols, hardware and equipment, and administration tools.
• Demonstrated ability to promptly and thoroughly master new technologies and processes.
• Completed multiple industry training and certification programs, culminating in a broad understanding of UNIX administration and programming, Cisco solutions,
TCP/IP security, and advanced cabling techniques.
• Experience modifying and administering core networking components, including server hardware, protocols and connectivity, switches and routers, systems,
operating environments, and software.
By offering broad-based technology skills, I will ensure your networks are always high performing, vulnerability-free, and diligently monitored. These qualities, combined with my dedication, tireless work ethic, and strong troubleshooting skills, should enable me to make a valuable contribution to ABC Technology Corporation, if given the opportunity.
Enclosed is my resume for your review. I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you to discuss your needs and objectives and how I can help you achieve them. Thank you for your time and consideration.